Another book to be launched on #AprilFeelsDay!
This time, it’s a collection of short stories from 23 authors of the community!
I received the kit yesterday morning when I was jolted awake from my sleep around 5AM. With eyes half-closed, I checked my phone and as if I’d been doused with ice-cold water, I sat up and checked the contents.
Thinking it was too good to be true, I went back to sleep, woke up at 10AM, checked my mail again, and it’s still there!
So I’m sharing with you the joy that this beautiful cover brings not just to the authors but to everyone who’d see it. It just calls you out to see, right? 🙂
…and the cover spread *u*
This pretty cover is designed by fellow author, Miles Tan.
About the Designer
Miles Tan likes inhabiting imaginary worlds, from fantasy books to sci-fi shows to cheeky mysteries to role-playing games. She works with websites, plays with graphics, and is now currently painting with words.
Finding X is her first published novella. Her short story “Something Real” is included in the YA Luna East anthology, Kids These Days.
Summer loving happens so fast, as you’ll find with Summer Feels, an anthology of 23 stories of love under the summer sun by #romanceclass authors. Savor the candied thrill of firsts—first loves, first kisses, first solo vacations—and the bittersweet triumph of second chances. Tour the Philippines as the stories take you to mountain retreats and island paradises. Let the magic of the hot sun, clear blue skies, and lots of love take you on a roller coaster ride of feels. With stories ranging from sweet to sexy, there’s sure to be something for any fan of romance.
Edited and compiled by Kate Sebastian
Cover and interior design by Miles Tan
Stories included in this anthology:
- “All about That Bass” by Fay Sebastian
- “Alter Christus” by Catherine Lo
- “Fall for Me” by Miel Salva
- “The Game of Twenty Questions” by Elizabeth Galit
- “The Summer You Said Hello” by Ami Granada
- “At the Bermuda Triangle” by Elea Andrea Almazora
- “Beachin’ Summer” by Arlene Manocot
- “Buddy System” by Yeyet Soriano
- “Busy out of the Friendzone” by Charlie Dio
- “Flying with You” by Rachelle Belaro
- “Guide for a Day” by H. Bentham
- “Ready to Run” by Kit Salazar
- “Secondhand Wanderlust” by Erleen Alvarez
- “The Search for the Kissing Monster” by Ella Banta
- “Anything Can Happen” by Marian Tee
- “Four Basic Principles” by Bianca Mori
- “Love after Summer” by Irene Jurado
- “Lucky in Paradise” by Farrah F. Polestico
- “The Swimming Instructor” by Eris Peñaluna
- “Wedding Night Stand” by Mina V. Esguerra
- “An Overdue Adventure” by Kate Sebastian
- “Buttered Sunset” by Halina Cabrera
- “Then Derrick Was Back” by Georgette S. Gonzales
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06Y51NJ9H
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34817829-summer-feels
- Print copy preorder links (Philippines only): http://bit.ly/summerfeels-pof
See you all on 30 April 2017, UP Town Center, 1PM onwards.