It’s been four days since we had the #FeelsFest but I’m still buzzing with…well…Feels. Thanks to the continuous stream of Instagram and twitter posts from the #romanceclass authors and the guests, I still have a hangover.
So allow me to recall the highlights of the event.
- The preparation phase was smooth. Everything was ready by the time the guests started to come. Even the FeelsFest balloon finally cooperated (Chris had a hard time putting them up because it appears the balloons were giddy too).
- We were surprised by the book donations for the Little Free Library in exchange for free ebooks. Way before the event started, Jay was already looking for a box because the books from early birds started to pile up on the registration booth. Those who donated got free ebooks of their choice.
3. The books and merchandise!
I really love the halo-halo feelings c/o Miles Tan, and the heat level bookmarks and of course the chili for emphasis.
- The games. The human bingo that challenged the introverts. And the scavenger hunt to feed our fangirling feels.
- The live readings. Of course. From the moment our mother hen Mina V. Esguerra introduced the idea, it has become a main attraction for #romanceclass events. This day was no different.
Only the #GaHoates magic intensified and by the last performance, our feels were all over the place. More of this please, Gio and Rachel 🙂
As always, great job to the performers Gio Gahol, Rachel Coates, Herv Alvarez and Gab Pangilinan. And great job to the authors!
The excerpts were from the following:
The Hometown Hazard by Dawn Lanuza
Sweeter by the Second by C.P. Santi
Tempting Victoria by Mina V. Esguerra,
Save the Cake by Stella Torres
Keep the Faith by Ana Tejano
When Sparks Fly by Ines Bautista-Yao and
What You Wanted by Mina V. Esguerra
- Launching of the New #romanceclass books! Some of them sold out too!
- Mingling, bonding, more fangirling. Because after the live readings, we have thoughts and feels that only those who came to the event understand. And because there are selfies and groufies to take.
More photos here.
Kudos to the #romanceclass authors and volunteers. Such an awesome event!
Looking forward to more events in the years to come!
What: #romanceclass #Feelsfest
When: 22 October 2016, Saturday, 12PM – 6PM
Where: Glorietta 5 Atrium, Makati